Thursday, October 2, 2008

Interview details (No sound recording yet)

Ok, So I need to get the sound files off of my computer at home.
But basically how it went, I got to sit in on a chat session between about, 6-8 people, who have all received help for their depression. There ages ranged from 12-19 (At least in the one I sat in on). And I listened to them chat.

My main complication was that, when I was listening in, my internet connection kept cutting out and disconnecting, so on the sound recorder there is a very loud, and annoying *PING* noise, of the "Call dropping" as the skype program calls it.

Another one was my choppy microphone, I had to repeat any questions I had multiple times. I was aloud to listen into their conversations and ask questions, this is like a, What I'm doing with my life now, compared to what I did then chat. And despite the fact it was a 2 hour conversation, It was kind of interesting, but some stories you hear more than one time.

No comments: